In a shocking development, the IRS recently announced that they will be honoring the FICA tax refunds submitted by residency programs and individual doctors.? The catch is that only FICA taxes paid prior to 4/1/05 qualify.
- Updated Summer ToDo List For Practice Owners
- Business Can Temporarily Deduct 100% Of Meals For 2021 And 2022
- For tax year 2021 – Recent tax legislation targeting families with children
- Is your child working a summer job?
- HRSA Provides Update On The Provider Relief Fund (PRF) Self-Reporting Requirement