The deadline to file and pay your 2019 federal income taxes has been extended to 7/15/20. Same deadline applies for Q1 and Q2 estimates for your 2020 federal taxes as well as for most states.? However, some states including ME, NH, NY and RI appear to have pushed their estimated tax deadline back to only 6/15, so please pay those states? estimates soon if your haven?t already done so. You can locate your estimated taxes in your Client Portal if we have already finalized your 2019 tax returns.
- Updated Summer ToDo List For Practice Owners
- Business Can Temporarily Deduct 100% Of Meals For 2021 And 2022
- For tax year 2021 – Recent tax legislation targeting families with children
- Is your child working a summer job?
- HRSA Provides Update On The Provider Relief Fund (PRF) Self-Reporting Requirement