The deadline to file and pay your 2019 federal income taxes has been extended to 7/15/20. Same deadline applies for Q1 and Q2 estimates for your 2020 federal taxes as well as for most states.? However, some states including ME, NH, NY and RI appear to have pushed their estimated tax deadline back to only 6/15, so please pay those states? estimates soon if your haven?t already done so. You can locate your estimated taxes in your Client Portal if we have already finalized your 2019 tax returns.
- IRS increases mileage rate for remainder of 2022
- Tips for Your Kids and Their Employment
- Claiming a child as a dependent when parents are divorced, separated or live apart
- Avoid Huge Penalties By Filing Your Form 5500 For Your 401K/Profit Sharing Plan By 7/31/21
- July 1st Kicks Off The Next Round of Provider Relief Fund (PRF) Self-Reporting