Federal amended tax returns filed electronically for tax years 2021 or later can now opt for direct deposit of requested refunds. Previously, refunds for federal amended tax returns were only sent by paper checks. The IRS estimates that this change will speed up the turnaround time for anticipated amended tax return refunds.
- Retirement Plan Options Available for Small Businesses and Self-Employed Individuals
- New Year-End Tax Reporting Rules for Digital Assets on the Horizon
- 3rd Quarter Estimates Due 9/15
- IRS Issues Stern Warning To Business Owners Who Overstate Their ERC
- How To Minimize Taxes Following The Sale of Your Practice