Happy Nurse Recognition Week! We’d like to say a big THANK YOU to all nurses for their expertise, compass and care.
L’shannah Tovah! We hope your year is filled with joy!
Join us for “Breakthrough Marketing and Technology Secrets”
Presented by Fortune Management of Boston
featuring guest speakers, including Andrew Schwartz, CPA
Learn how to take your practice to the next level. This fast-paced, four-hour workshop details the expert advice on everything you need including how to market, increase efficiency, reduce overhead, and improve practice profitability. 4 CE Credits.
Friday, June 15, 2012
Buca di Beppo Restaurant, 233 Elm Street, Dedham, MA
Breakfast will be served
RSVP online or to Don Khouri of Fortune Management at 617.275.2554
Join Us for a seminar dedicated to:
Financial Planning For Female Healthcare Professionals
Featuring Guest Speaker Andrew Schwartz, CPA
Presented by The Boston Group at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Many women spend so much time caring for others that they forget to make themselves a priority. In order to put a strategy in place to take care of your financial well being, you must first take time to articulate what you value in your life and your future. This seminar will give you actionable strategies for cash management, saving and investing so you can help yourself and those you love.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Newton Marriott, 2345 Commonwealth Avenue, Newton, MA Refreshments will be served.
Are you in the Boston area on Thursday Jan. 19?
If so, you won’t want to miss our 14th annual Tax and Financial Planning Seminar at the Brookline Holiday Inn.
Highlights this year include:
– Game Plan for College: Admissions, Financial Aid and Funding Strategies, with Todd Fothergill, Strategies for College, Inc.
– Getting the Most Tax Savings from your Moonlighting and Professional Expenses, with Andrew Schwartz, CPA, Partner, Schwartz & Schwartz
– Basic Financial and Retirement Planning for Young Healthcare Professionals, with Jason Skolnick, First National Corporation
– Benefit the Most from Recent Tax Updates and your Employee Benefits Package, Richard Schwartz, CPA, Partner, Schwartz & Schwartz
– Special Two Session Dental Track: Breakthrough Dental Marketing and Getting Patients to Invest in Treatment Predictably, with Don Khouri, Fortune Management of Boston
To learn more and RSVP, please go to: https://schwartzaccountants.com/event_jan.html